Am I eligible for job-related loan forgiveness programs?

There are some wonderful programs out there. The Federal Government has one called the Public Service Loan Forgiveness. It requires that you work for a non-profit or government entity for 10 years in order to qualify and then you get a full discharge of your federal student loans. You have to work 30 hours or more a week. There's certain loan types that apply. It may be advisable to consult with a student loan attorney. Make sure you're on track. There is a form that you can send in to get approvals ahead of time so that you don't have to wait the full 10 years and wonder whether or not you qualify for that. It is a great way to achieve debt reduction on your federal student loans.

Contact Us • Free Consultation*
phone number