Arkovich Law Speaking Engagements
- Federal Student Loans: Do You Know About the Big Deadline of 12/31? Florida Defense Lawyers Assoc. December 12, 2023
- FAWL - Student Loans Coming Due: Next Steps for Borrowers, Florida Assoc for Women Lawyers, October 19, 2023
- HAWL - Bettering Our Financial Health by Exploring Student Loan Repayment Options, Hillsborough Assoc of Women Lawyers, September 13, 2023
- TBBBA - Get Ready for the Student Loan Pause to End, Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Assoc, September 12, 2023
"Arkovich Law attorney Barbara Leon Panelist for DOJ's New Guidance on the Discharge of Student Loans." American Bankruptcy Institute, July 21, 2023
"Get Ready for the Student Loan Pause to End - The Recent Supreme Court Decision and Next Steps for Borrowers", PLI Practising Law Institute, July 11, 2023
"Investing in Your Future: How to Pay Off Student Debt with Christie Arkovich", Podcast with Profit with Law, April 26, 2023
Panelist for Florida Student Loan Workshop to Discharge Federal Student Loans in Bankruptcy. April 03, 2023
Student Loans in 2023: Is Bankruptcy Finally a Viable Option?" American Bankruptcy Institute, February 28, 2023
"Can You Build Wealth with 6-Figures in Student Loan Debt?" Wealthy Women Lawyer, October 02, 2022
- Student Loan Update: Planning Your Next Play in Light of the Department of Ed's Recent Moves, Florida Bar, August 17, 2022
- What You Need to Know About What the Department of Education is Doing with Student Loans, PLI San Francisco Consumer Law Basics, August 12, 2022
- Panelist on Consumer Law at the annual Alexander L. Paskay Memorial Bankruptcy Seminar, March 30, 2022
- Student Loans Should Not Be a Life Sentence. Broward County Trial Attorneys, February 22, 2022
- Florida Bar, What's New with Public Service Loan Forgiveness and How To Get Your Loans Forgiven. Dec 9, 2021.
- Fresh Start Through Bankruptcy Act of 2021: What to Expect, CPA Academy, Sept. 10, 2021.
- SD FL Student Loan Program Virtual Workshop, May 10, 2021.
- Bankruptcy Updates: COVID-19 Changes to the Bankruptcy Code - The Consumer Bankruptcy Reform Act of 2020, April 26, 2021.
- Unpacking Medicaid Planning for the Non-Planners, April 23, 2021.
- Student Loans Should Not be a Life Sentence, ProLaw CLE, April 14, 2021.
- Crash Course in Covid-19 Student Loan Relief, CPA Academy, April 7, 2021.
- Financial Impacts of Long-Term Care and Cognitive Decline. CPA Academy. February 11, 2021.
- Helping Your Clients Take Their Lives Back From Their Student Loans. CPA Academy. November 5, 2020.
- The Intersection of Bankruptcy and Estate Planning: How to Protect your Clients in this Life and Beyond. September 1, 2020.
- Why You Should Care About the CARES Act May 20, 2020
- Understanding how to proactively manage your student loans and the intricacies of the public loan interest forgiveness program March 9, 2020
- Student Loans in Bankruptcy Workshop February 28, 2020
- Fresh Start, Not False Start: How New Bankruptcy Student Loan Programs are Tackling Student Loan Debt January 23, 2020
- Student Loan Modification Program Workshop November 22, 2019
- Take Your Life Back From Your Student Loans November 19, 2019
- How and When to Discharge Student Loans in Bankruptcy November 7, 2019
- Florida Bankruptcy Bench Bar Presentation on Student Loan Management Program November 6, 2019
- Student Loan Modification Program Workshop August 26, 2019
- New Procedures for Student Loan Modifications August 9, 2019
- Student Loans Should Not be a Life Sentence October 2, 2018
- Succeeding under the TCPA - panelist March 14, 2018
- Using the FDCPA as a Sword in Reducing Student Loan Debt February 3, 2017
- FDCPA & FCCPA Plaintiff's Perspective October 1, 2013