Do I need a foreclosure attorney?

Once a foreclosure is filed or even if you know one is about to be filed, it's often helpful to obtain the advice and counsel of a foreclosure attorney. There's many things you can do, one thing is perhaps asking for a deficiency waiver. It's a very simple process and it's something that assures that you won't be sued for the unpaid balance which could be six figures or more later.

Another thing is you can get help with a short sale, with a loan modification. If you plan on defending the foreclosure, the defenses are very technical, they've changed over the past years. Some of the initial ones are no longer valid, there are some new ones. Some apply in the state of Florida, some don't, so it's important to have an attorney that knows what they're doing to represent you if you actually wanted to defend the case as well.

Contact Us • Free Consultation*
phone number