What if I cannot make the payments required under my bankruptcy court ordered plan?

If you cannot make the payments required under your bankruptcy court ordered plan you do have a few options. First, if your circumstances have changed you could ask the court for a reduction in your payment if your income has gone down. If you're still unable to make the payment, you do have the option of converting your case to a Chapter 7, if at that point you qualify for a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, otherwise. Finally, Chapter 13 is voluntary. If you're unable to make the payments and don't wish to remain in bankruptcy, you could just let your bankruptcy case dismiss.

Contact Us • Free Consultation*
phone number